Badger Daylighting Corp is seeking a Field Safety Coordinator to be based in the assigned area. Reporting to the Safety Department, the Field Safety Coordinator will be responsible for field safety compliance throughout the area.
* Follow corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with environmental, health, and safety regulations at Company worksites and facilities.
* Ensure compliance with Badger Daylighting's high safety and service standards.
* Conduct Safety Field Observations: document and review with Field personnel and Area and Regional management.
* Attend customer safety meeting and other meetings as required.
* Confirm that Badger field personnel- are trained and competent in Badger's Safety program and any Customer specific safety training.
* Conduct ride observations with CDL Operators as they drive to and from the job site.
* Work with the Area Manager and clients to support Badger's efforts to provide a safe and efficient service.
* Exercises independent judgement and discretion on important matters related to safety.
* Assist with training and Implementation of Badger safety programs.
* Participate in Incident investigation and remediation.
* Provide other operational support as needed.
* 5+ years' safety experience preferred in the following Industries:
* Vacuum, Pump Trucks
* Commercial Underground Construction
* Underground Utilities
* Oil and Gas
* Equipment Rentals
* Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations. Certified Safety training including OSHA/HazWoper a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Top Customer Service
* Leadership, Mentoring, Training
* Hands-on Field Experience
* Proficient computer skills
* Knowledge of industry safety training
* Dedicated and Self-directed
* Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: climate, compliance, diligence, ehs, health and safety, hygiene, osha, recycling, safety, sewage
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.