Field Safety Coordinator
Badger Daylighting Corp is seeking a Field Safety Coordinator to be based in the assigned area. Reporting to the Safety Department, the Field Safety Coordinator will be responsible for field safety compliance throughout the area.
* Follow corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with environmental, health, and safety regulations at Company worksites and facilities.
* Ensure compliance with Badger Daylighting's high safety and service standards.
* Conduct Safety Field Observations: document and review with Field personnel and Area and Regional management.
* Attend customer safety meeting and other meetings as required.
* Confirm that Badger field personnel- are trained and competent in Badger's Safety program and any Customer specific safety training.
* Conduct ride observations with CDL Operators as they drive to and from the job site.
* Work with the Area Manager and clients to support Badger's efforts to provide a safe and efficient service.
* Exercises independent judgement and discretion on important matters related to safety.
* Assist with training and Implementation of Badger safety programs.
* Participate in Incident investigation and remediation.
* Provide other operational support as needed.
* 5+ years' safety experience preferred in the following Industries:
* Vacuum, Pump Trucks
* Commercial Underground Construction
* Underground Utilities
* Oil and Gas
* Equipment Rentals
* Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations. Certified Safety training including OSHA/HazWoper a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Top Customer Service
* Leadership, Mentoring, Training
* Hands-on Field Experience
* Proficient computer skills
* Knowledge of industry safety training
* Dedicated and Self-directed
* Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: compliance, ehs, environment, health, health and safety, hygiene, osha, recycle, safety, safety specialist