This Team provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical assistance to customers responding to software application related inquiries. They are responsible for password resets, account research and creation, follow HIPPA rules and guidance of workflow through all stages to adequately meet the client's needs. They have a strong understanding of account management and client retention. This Team is successful because they can multitask in a fast paced, high volume environment of 55 calls per day using LANDesk ticketing system.
* Serve as point of contact for all customer software application troubleshooting.
* Provide inbound customer phone support of minimum 55 calls per day
* Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and provide technical assistance.
* Perform detailed research and analysis for escalated service issues.
* Assist in training customers on the use of the application software.
* Maintain record of daily customer interaction by utilizing current call tracking system, LANDesk.
* Liaison between the Development Team & Business Operations regarding enhancing workflow processes.
* Maintaining and/or establishing relationships with multiple levels of business management.
* Perform other tasks and duties as necessary to assist management team, enhance the position of the company, and improve overall quality of the company.
* 3 years' experience providing business analysis & project coordination for new products & technologies.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a high-volume call center environment.
* Ability to Read and Use SQL Queries to pull data from Oracle Databases preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience in Healthcare preferred.
* Strong organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Experience with Health information management (HIM) and Release of Information (ROI) preferred.
Associated topics: assistant, client support, customer support, edi, excel, msword, support, technical support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot