* Develops biochemical and cell-based assays, with the use of such assays to perform high throughput screening of small molecule libraries.
* Develops and executes lower throughput biochemical or cell-based assays for structural optimization of hit compounds.
* Hands-on bench scientist.
* Communicates with biomedical investigators and medicinal chemists.
* Supervises senior technicians.
* Performs related responsibilities as required.
* Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
* Strong technical background.
* Multicolor flow cytometry and ELISA experience
Associated topics: biochemistry, ceramic, chemistry, coating, formulation, glass, latex, material, material science, rubber