- Emory University
- $76,896.67 -143,990.00/year*
3620 Knollwood Dr NW
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Develops biochemical and cell-based assays, with the use of such assays to perform high throughput screening of small molecule libraries.
* Develops and executes lower throughput biochemical or cell-based assays for structural optimization of hit compounds.
* Hands-on bench scientist.
* Communicates with biomedical investigators and medicinal chemists.
* Supervises senior technicians.
* Performs related responsibilities as required.
* Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
* Strong technical background.
* Multicolor flow cytometry and ELISA experience
Associated topics: biochemistry, ceramic, chemistry, coating, formulation, glass, latex, material, material science, rubber
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.