A multi-state full serviceengineering firm has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer intheir Jacksonville office!
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Experience with buildingdesign/projects related to power distribution, lighting and fire alarmsystems
- Experience with healthcare,commercial, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- Understanding knowledge ofapplicable codes and healthcare guidelines
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revitstrongly preferred
- LEEP AP preferred
- NCEES License
Successful applicantmust be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteranstatus, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Associated topics: cellular, design, dsp, electrician, energy, image processing, plc, power, wind, wiring