+ location:Winder, GA
+ salary:$17 per hour
+ date posted:Tuesday, February 19, 2019
+ job type:Temp to Perm
+ industry:Chemicals and Allied Products
Do you have exceptional mechanical skills with production experience? Please let me hear from you if you do! This is a temp to hire position paying $17. The shift swings 6a-6p to 6p-6a every other shift. The company is a global chemical manufacture in the Winder area.
~Manufacturing products according to plant quality standards
~Packaging finished goods
~Running 2 or more pieces of process equipment at a time
~Maintaining inventory accuracy
~Adhering to all safety requirements.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Mathematical, mechanical and reasoning skills
- Previous machine operating experience (chemical experience a plus)
- Forklift experience
You must possess the following:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous chemical plant machine operating experience a plus
- Practical application of plant waste handling and shipping requirements (RCRA)
- An understanding of safe work practices, Process Safety Management, incident investigation techniques, permit to work systems, management of safety and environmental regulations.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- 6 months of?? sit-down forklift experience within the last 18 months
- Successfully complete a 3 part aptitude assessment
- Submit to background check, drug screen, baseline hearing test & respirator assessment.
If you meet the above requirements, please attach an up to date resume to your profile & apply to this posting.?? You may call 706/548-9590 after 6pm to leave your name, number and posting id OR for your convenience, we offer digital interviews to accommodate your schedule.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Associated topics: biochemistry, ceramic, chemistry, coating, formulation, glass, material, material science, polyurethane, rubber