RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Machining - Columbus, GA (Relocation Assistance Available)
- This position is 80%Manufacturing Engineer and 20% Machine Operator
- Setup, programming, troubleshoot, and operate 5-7 axis CNC machines in aerospace industry
- Act as lead for CNC operators to ensure department is supported
- Work with the client's engineering team to reprogram the machines to account for engineering changes (offsets)
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, longevity bonus, holidays, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and India.
Experience Needed (in priority order):
- 5-7 Axis Machine Operations (Required)
- Minimum 5-10 Years Hands-on 5-Axis Machining New Product Development and Production (Required)
- Demonstrated experience programming CAD/CAM using UG NX and Vericut (required)
- Demonstrated ability to execute \"Machine to Print outcomes (Required)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, program, and execute \"Machine to Offset outcomes (Required)
- Heidenhain 5-Axis Controls (highly preferred)
- Familiar with Titanium/Nickel based alloys or other high strength or corrosion resistant alloys
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or similar Technical Degree (Required)
- Liechti / Mikron Controls: iTNC530, iTNC640 (Desired)
- Experience in Aerospace & Defense (Desired)
- Experience leading team(s) of Machinists/Machine Operators (Desired)
Associated topics: automated, automated machinery, automatic, cnc, cnc fabricating, computer aided design, computer numeric control, computer aided design, computerized numerical control, machine operator