* Setup, operate, troubleshoot, and make minor repairs to CNCmachine tools to produce parts meeting blueprint specifications and tolerances.
* Properly complete daily labor reports, material move tickets,scrap tickets, and cycle counts.
* Train new operators in the setup and operation of CNCmachine as required.
* Train to be proficient on various machines with moderatesupervisor and or team leader instruction.
* Responsible for communicating to supervisor and or team leaderall machine related issues (i.e. machine down or damage to equipment) and orpart availability.
* Maintains acceptable performance standards for assembly,production, quality, safety, and housekeeping.
* Inspects parts or completed units by using visualinspection, gages, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, or other inspectionequipment and records results.
* Performs all other assigned duties as instructed bysupervision.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Technical degree or certifications in CNC Machining preferred.
* Minimum of three to five years manufacturing experience preferred and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* One-year experience in the operation of CNC equipment preferred.
* Must be able to work flexible hours and/or overtime based on business needs.
Associated topics: automated machinery, cad, cnc machine, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer numeric control, fabrication, precision