Job Title: Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Intern [W]
Reports to: EHS Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
EEO: Administrative Support Workers
This internship will provide you with unique opportunity to work directly with EHS on the strategic implementation plan, developing and improving procedures, and all while improving your technical skills. The part-time position is located in Peachtree City, GA and will report to the Director Environmental Safety and Facilities. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience managing challenging projects and working with plants across the United States.
* Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies, procedures, training and programs to achieve and maintain compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
* Work with Corporate EHS staff in the preparation and submittal of requests for environmental permits relating to air quality, solid wastes, water quality and transportation of hazardous materials and waste. Assist in maintaining environmental and health/safety records.
* Interact with EHS coordinators and corporate staff on various projects and initiatives.
* Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree focusing in Occupational Health, Safety Management, Environmental Management or closely related field.
Associated topics: ehs, environmental effect, environmental engineer, green energy, landfill, waste, wastewater, water, water engineer, water safety
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.